2. All the places you’ve lived ("lived" being for more than 6 months.)
Boring little Paris, Tennessee...
3. Your first best friend
Sara back in third grade. I was eight years old.
4. Your childhood fears?
5. What you were like in high school?
Shy, quiet, fat, didn't have many friends, hardworking, bookworm, musical...basically I haven't changed.
6. Your favourite and least favourite subjects at school?
Favorites - English, Spanish, Modern History
Least favourite - PE/Wellness, any math I had to take.
7. Your first boyfriend or girlfriend
Alex. He's on the other side of the state, and I haven't spoken to him in years.
8. Your oldest hobby
9. Your sexuality
10. What you look for in a partner?
Loyalty/monogamy, intelligence, a sense of humor, compassion
11. Your kids, or your feelings about having kids?
I want kids. 2 or 3.
12. Your pets, past and present:
Too many cats in the past to name...
Present: Oreo, Bingo, and Bingo's kittens -- Sherlock, Inky, Lizzie, and Boots. (Sherlock is my favorite kitten)
13. Foods you love and foods you hate:
Love: Way too many.
Hate: Black-eyed peas, this salad my mom makes with dry ramen noodles and vinegar, turnip greens, sauerkraut
14. What your life was like ten years ago:
10 years ago, I was 13. I was starting my 8th grade year and the last year at my middle school. I had a boyfriend, was in band (clarinet) and orchestra (violin), loved to read, not very confident at all...etc. I mean, I was 13 for crying out loud.
15. How much alcohol you drink?
Not much. The most I've had is one drink with dinner, mostly b/c they're expensive at restaurants.
16. Your worst illness?
I've had pneumonia...I think...
17. What you do at work?
I'm a substitute teacher until I can find a job teaching elementary music.
18. A question or comment people should never make to you:
Insult my size. I know I'm big. I'm working on it. I'll never be a stick b/c 1. I'm too tall and 2. it's not in my genes.
19. The style of clothing you feel most comfortable in?
A nice top that has shape, shorts/jeans/capris/skort, cute shoes.
20. Whether you’re an extrovert or an introvert:
21. Who you have a crush on?
Celeb crushes -- Jonathan Mangum. He's been my celeb crush since IAG premiered over a year ago. Wow :) he's adorable, and the curls...and blue eyes...and he's funny!
Alan Davies - He's just adorable! And those curls...not to mention the comedy thing again.
Benedict Cumberbatch - The VOICE, holy smokes. And the eyes. And the cheekbones. And...yeah this might go on a while. Plus, he's talented and quite intelligent from what I've heard.
22. A friendship you lost?
A lot...we've just drifted apart.
23. Three achievements you’re proud of:
1. Getting my college diploma.
2. Losing weight.
3. All of the band things I've done -- there's a wall of plaques in my house.
24. Your political views?
I dunno. I just know things need to be fixed.
25. Your religious beliefs?
I'm a Christian, but I'm not one of those extremists.
26. Your perfect night out?
Anywhere I can hang out with Jen.
27. Whether you like to plan ahead or be spontaneous
Plan ahead. I HATE doing things on the spur of the moment b/c I like knowing exactly what the plan is.
28. What you look for in a friend?
Things in common, a sense of humor since I tend to be quite serious, trustworthiness, loyalty, respect, things like that.
29. Whether you’re a night owl or a morning lark
30. How you would like people to remember you
Living my life to the full and making theirs a little bit better. << I like this.